LEADS ENQUIRIES ADMINISTRATION CLERK
We currently have a vacancy based at our Bedford Branch for a Leads Enquiries Administration Clerk.
The ideal candidate will support and provide a quality administrative service, assist the Sales Enquires Manager with on line enquiries, assist with the distribution of these leads to Sales staff, and regularly communicating with Sales staff. If you feel you can meet these requirements then this may be the position for you.
Duties included in this role are:
- Online Enquiries (new enquiries sent to us via our website, retrieved from the Sales Duty Manager inbox)
- Searching the in house database NAV for customers already on the system and, creating new contact cards for new customers, making an interactions with notes on the contact cards for all new enquiries.
- Filling in the online enquiries spread sheet to make sure all new enquiries have been recorded.
- Handing the new leads to Manager to distribute to Sales people, forwarding new leads to other branches via e-mail.
- Using the online enquiries spread sheet to monitor the new leads received that day. Making sure they have been contacted and all relevant information is captured by the salesperson responsible.
- Checking through all new daily leads on NAV, including, incoming calls, customer visits etc, and checking for mistakes and missing information on the contact cards.
- Advising Sales people on their mistakes and missing information from their customers contact cards and ensuring they get them up to date ASAP.
- Checking all previous un-contacted leads are being attempted with phone calls and e-mails throughout the day. (by using a spread sheet of all of the sales peoples new incoming leads on that they have not been able to make any contact with.) These are separated and distributed to the salesperson responsible, for them to call and to e-mail until contact has been made every day. These are monitored throughout the day to make sure the Sales people are attempting them every hour. If the lead has not had enough attempts then the salesperson responsible will be spoken to.
- Helping to produce a weekend spread sheet which contains all leads that are to be re-contacted by the sale people over that week end.
- Leads are picked manually from Navison, filtering month by month and analysing each one to decide whether the lead is a strong lead ready to be contacted and the order closed.
- This information is then put onto a spread sheet and separated equally between the sales people working at the weekend.
- They are distributed to the manager/ team leader on the Friday evening to then distribute to their sales team for the weekend.
- Carry out all other requests from management on an adhoc or regular basis as required
If you want to join our team, please post or e-mail your CV along with a cover letter detailing your current salary and your salary expectations to: email@example.com or write to Human Resources, Dunster House Ltd, Caxton Road, Bedford, MK41 0LF.