We are looking for someone who is interested in a part-time role, working Monday to Friday for 20 hours per week. Training will be provided.
Some of the duties involved in this role include:
- Ensure that all on line enquiries are attempted within 20 minutes of receiving them on the system, continuing to chase a minimum of 6 times throughout the day until contacted
- Respond to questions and queries from sales staff and customers regarding product, specifications or comparisons against competitors
- Ensure “To Do” lists are being monitored and worked to build relationships and stay in contact with them so we can chase the order
- Ensure staff have a minimum 25% weekly conversion rate and a 50% 6 weekly conversion rate from leads to sales, through continuous training and coaching
- Ensure all orders processed from online phone and customer visits have the correct customer details and that codes used on the order are correct and match up to the product(s) on the order.
- Push up selling on all orders to maximize profitability within all sales
- Ensure customer sales rooms are left neat and tidy and re-set after each visit in preparation for next use
- Notify line manager of any problems spotted on Navision; in the building/garden or the website in order for them to be corrected and prevent against any future problems. Including any Health and Safety issues there may be
- Attending exhibitions as required
- Monitor staff performance including conversion rates, productivity, sales figures and target performance in all of these areas
- Provide ongoing support and coaching for team members to help grow them as individuals and push forward the department in terms of profitability, efficiency and sales figures
- Ensure that all sales staff adhere to company procedures and rules and follow correct disciplinary procedures when required
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of the accounts paperwork at 11.00am, 4pm and at the end of the day
- Open and shut at weekends when rota’d, and also when on a late shift during the week
- Entering items on to Nav
- Processing orders onto Evo
- Checking orders for Production
- Reception cover
- Carry out all other requests from management on an adhoc or regular basis as required.
All the duties listed above are certainly not exhaustive, this role and what it entails will change, increase and/or develop. It is important to have a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to get involved with other areas of the business as and when required in order to ensure the success of the business as a whole.
Dunster House Ltd is an established, growing family run Company which Manufactures and Retails a large variety of Timber Lifestyle Products. These products are sold throughout the UK from our various sites in Bedford, Scunthorpe, Warminster and Canterbury, our Company currently employs approx. 300 people. To find out more about us visit www.dunsterhouse.co.uk
If you wish to be considered please e-mail or post your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com or, Human Resources, Dunster House Ltd, Caxton Road, Bedford MK41 0LF.