We are looking for someone to join our team to work part-time to cover Saturday’s 9.00am – 5.00pm, Sunday’s 10.00 – 5.00pm and during busy peaks or promotions assisting during the week. . The role may also include some Reception and Garden Host work if required. A good level of English is required as well as being organised and accurate, with the ability to cope under pressure. If you can meet these requirements then this may be the position for you.
Duties may include:
- Working mainly on Saturdays and Sundays, and potentially assisting during the week when we have promotions.
- Be available for emergencies
- Showing them around the garden and answering basic questions
- Answering the telephone
- Greeting customers and taking their details
- Updating the visitors log
- Supporting and assisting the sales administration manager, sales manager, sales team leader and sales team members
- Using the company database – MS Navision and mastering the use of Navision for all areas of sales/admin tasks
- Processing orders onto Navision and taking payments by cheques/cards/cash/bank transfers/AVS/deposits/balances along with sending confirmation to customers and sending Terms and Conditions via post and email
- Manager checking sales orders for the branch and assisting other branches/HQ when needed
- Carrying out changes to sales orders
- Ensuring paperwork has been filled out correctly by all sales staff before administrating the paperwork e.g. change to orders, discount approval forms, refund and cancellation paperwork
If paperwork has been submitted incorrectly it should be returned to the member of staff who filled out the paperwork and the error logged
- Changing price signs in display garden/area
- Accounts reconciliation, end of day procedure for card transactions
- Complying with all aspects in relation to Data Protection
- Reports – on hold report, unchecked orders, cancellations report
- Using information systems
- Adding fixing pack information to garden office orders
If you want to join our team, please post or e-mail your CV along with a cover letter detailing your current salary and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Human Resources, Dunster House Ltd, Caxton Road, Bedford, MK41 0LF.