As a growing International Company currently employing approx. 335 people in the UK, Dunster House Ltd is an established international family run Company that Manufactures and Retails a large variety of Timber Lifestyle Products which are sold throughout the UK from our various sites in Bedford, Scunthorpe, Warminster, Faversham, Liverpool and Basingstoke
We currently have a vacancy for a Marketing Assistant who can create beautiful and interesting visuals for use on our web-site and other media, some of the duties within this role will entail:
- Creating rendered images and animations of new and upcoming products
- Creating lighting environments and textures, interior and exterior 3D scenes and staging product animations.
- Demonstrate a “designer’s eye” with a good ability to recognise what images would be attractive and desirable for consumers.
- Use of 3DS Max software, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and other relevant software
- Provide cover for the Assistant Creative Marketing Manager in their absence
- Working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Push the company forward by working towards more attractive and realistic imagery and animations of products
- Grouping and texturing models received from the Technical Department
- Creating scenes with product models to make images and animations for the website
- Making renders for dimension images
- Creating 360 degree scenes for the 360 rotations on the website
- Creating/modifying textures and backgrounds in Photoshop
- Dressing products for interior renders
- Keeping grouped models organised in the correct folders
- Keeping render scenes organised in the correct folders
- Making sure products are rendered and Photoshopped before deadlines are due
- Keeping photoshop files, hi-res images and web images for each image/animation on the network drive in an organised fashion. In a location on the network where it will be backed up, and certainly not just on your local drive, which is not backed up
- Carry out all other requests from management on an adhoc or regular basis as required.
We are offering a competitive salary with normal hours of work for this role being Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 5.30. If you meet our criteria and believe that you are the right candidate for this role, please apply via the email@example.com, or send your CV along with a cover letter and a link to your portfolio as well as detailing your current salary and your salary expectations to: Human Resources, Dunster House Ltd, Caxton Road, Bedford, MK41 0LF.