Established in 1994, Dunster House Ltd is a growing family run, international business currently employing over 300 people across our 9 UK sites.
27 years of designing, manufacturing and retailing garden lifestyle products we are proud to be garden building specialists and distribute our products on our own fleet of vehicles to our customers.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful and ever-growing dispatch team.
Based out of our Liverpool branch you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Supporting and assisting in Dispatch and Branch Admin related tasks
- Complying with all aspects in relation to Data Protection
- Using the company database – MS Navision and mastering the use of Navision for areas appropriate to job role
- Planning multi-drop deliveries based on turnaround, location, order type and stock availability
- Hitting daily/weekly vehicle targets (set on delivery diaries) and economical routes
- Communicating with customers by phone, email or text referencing their orders
- Liaising with drivers/customers if there are delivery issues e.g. customer not at home
- Updating delivery diary
- Office administration e.g. payments, paperwork, scanning, filing
- Stock administration e.g. stock adjusting, paperwork, receiving stock, transfers
- Monday – Friday (40 hrs per week) with an occasional Saturday (rota basis)
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a nationwide team
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Computer literate
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
Salary is £20,000 P.A