LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATION CLERK
Established in 1994, Dunster House Ltd is a growing family run, international business currently employing over 300 people across our 9 UK sites.
27 years of designing, manufacturing and retailing garden lifestyle products we are proud to be garden building specialists and distribute our products on our own fleet of vehicles to our customers.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful and ever-growing dispatch team.
Based out of our Bedford Branch MK41 0LF, this job will include:
- Management of transfers: transferring stock between Branches, raising transfers as requested
- Communicating with our various Departments: Production, Carpentry, Branch Managers, Dispatch, Stores
- Planning transfer lorry loads using loading plans, printing of paperwork
- Planning transfers
- Assisting Dispatch teams nationally; helping to plan/book orders, dealing with customers, confirming diary and taking customer balances
- Managing movement of and use of stock based on turnaround times
- Overseeing Branches to ensure they are up to date with orders, booking orders efficiently and cost effectively, keeping customers updated
- Other Administration tasks as and when required
Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday; 08.30 – 17.30.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a nationwide team
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Computer literate
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
Salary is £21,000 P.A