Established in 1994, Dunster House Ltd is a growing family run, international business currently employing approximately 600 people across our UK and European sites.
27 years of designing, manufacturing and retailing garden lifestyle products we are proud to be garden building specialists and distribute our products on our own fleet of vehicles to our customers.
We are looking for a keen, highly experienced and ambitious individual who can work independently or as part of a team, using own initiative, and can “hit the ground running, with experience in a similar role.
This job is based out of our Bedford Headquarters – MK41 0LF
Some duties may include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team, as well as using own initiative
• Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
• Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
• Ability to work to deadlines
• GCSE English and Maths Grade B or equivalent
• Eligibility to work in UK
Hours of Work: