OFFICIAL DUNSTER HOUSE ONLINE SURVEY
PRIZE DRAW OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Answers to survey questions will not influence your chances of winning. Prize Draw is only open to United Kingdom citizens age 18 or older. The Dunster House Survey Prize Draw ("Prize Draw") opens 07 March 2018 and closes 06 June 2018. The winner's name will be randomly drawn from all entries received. Participation constitutes entrant's full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The prize draw is open to citizens of the United Kingdom who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the prize draw.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Completion of the survey (if completed in full) will automatically enter you into the prize draw. Entry information will be used to supply newsletter, technical and promotional information and for contacting survey prize winner. One entry per person is permitted. All entries become the exclusive property of Dunster House and will not be acknowledged or returned. To be eligible for the prize draw, entry must be received by 11:59 pm on 05 June 2018. Personal data is collected in order to administer the prize draw. If entry via web survey is not possible, participants may also send a 3X5 postcard containing name, address, telephone number, and email address. The postcard can be sent care of:
Dunster House Survey Prize Draw
Elms Farm Industrial Estate
(3) PRIZES: Amazon gift card worth £100. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted, except by Dunster House in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm on 05 June 2018 and will be conducted by the Dunster House. Winner will be drawn on or about 08 June 2018 and will be notified by telephone or e-mail by 11 June 2018, at which time a full shipping address will be required for fulfilment of the prize. Winner will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification email or telephone call. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release sponsor from any such liability. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to the use of the winner's name, voice or likeness for the purpose of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
(5) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of prize draw and selection of winners are in Dunster House’s sole discretion, and Dunster House decisions are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Dunster House, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of sponsor that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the prize draw; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the prize draw. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold Dunster House and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the prize draw or resulting from entrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Dunster House, whose decisions are final. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the prize draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the UK or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the UK.
(6) WINNER’S LIST: A winner’s list may be obtained by writing to: Winner’s List, Dunster House Survey Prize Draw, Factory 1, Caxton Road, Elms Farm Industrial Estate, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0LF
Caution: leaving this page will unreserved the delivery date. Changing the product or any details of the order will mean the delivery dates will need to be rechecked.